incl. 19% VAT plus shipping-costs
With Prof. Kortenkamp’s learning blocks, elementary school students can build real number pyramids, which they previously only knew on paper in their textbooks. There is a simple principle: The numbers of two blocks next to each other add up to the result on the block above.
- Additional information
- Package size & weight
Prof. Kortenkamp’s Learning Blocks
Number pyramids have proven to be a productive task in elementary school math classes. Prof. Kortenkamp’s unique learning blocks open up a new dimension to this proven learning concept, they give children the opportunity to actually build number pyramids themselves instead of filling in blanks on paper. In interactive use, addition and subtraction can be practiced in a playful way. The different colors of the blocks make it easy to experience, discover and explore mathematical relationships and calculation rules. The researcher tasks and practice materials in the textbook offer a variety of ideas for dealing with number pyramids, provide insights into mathematical phenomena and also promote process-related skills – discovering, explaining, inventing, researching, arguing and communicating.
Whether in the classroom or homeschooling, Prof. Kortenkamp’s learning blocks come in a high-quality case with a carrying handle, so the building blocks can be quickly repacked after learning arithmetic and the world of numbers can be taken anywhere.
Hubelino’s playtime products are more than just toys – they’re tools that help children to shape and understand their world. While developing our products we work in close cooperation with child development experts, pedagogues, and parents to ensure that our products stand up to the rigors of everyday use and align with the latest teaching methods. Our learning games are 100% compatible with building blocks from leading manufacturers and due to the popular plug-in system nothing can shake or slip while learning. Like all our products, the learning game ‘Number Pyramids’ is manufactured in Germany under the highest quality standards.
- 100% compatible with building blocks from other manufacturers: The familiar plug-in principle of the building blocks encourages the students to deal with addition and subtraction enactively
- Made in Germany for excellent product quality: All Hubelino products are manufactured exclusively in Germany to the highest quality standards
- Playful learning with STEAM building sets: Hubelino’s products focus on a balanced relationship between play fun and learning effect. That’s why the development of new products always focuses on learning content and, through clever design, becomes a toy with added educational value
- The learning game number pyramids is 100% compatible with popular building blocks from leading manufacturers and is exclusively made in Germany.
- 230 pieces (120 white building blocks and 110 yellow building blocks) + bilingual texbook, copy templates and poster
- Practice material for the classroom
- You can download the practice materials for class here or simply copy the templates in the textbook.
- Recommended age
- 6 years and up
- EAN Code
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Kortenkamp
- 29.5 cm
- 44 cm
- 12 cm
- 2.49 kg
- Packaging type
- The learning game number pyramids is packed in a high-quality case with carrying handle.