General Terms and Conditions
1. Scope, contractual partners, delivery restrictions
(1) The following terms and conditions, in their current version at the time of placing the order, shall apply to contracts for the purchase of goods between Hubelino GmbH and the customer.
(2) Hubelino Online delivers exclusively to consumers. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purpos es that can neither be attributed to commercial purposes nor self employed professional activities. Sales to entrepreneurs / merchants occur only for private purposes, not for business purposes. For offers or order requests for commercial purposes the entrepreneur can contact Hubelino GmbH by email or telephone.
(3) The T&C shall govern the details of the contractual relationship and shall also provide important information to consumers in their legally relevant version. You can save to your computer or print the T&C for the order by clicking on the links in our online shop.
(4) The following delivery restrictions apply: We only deliver for private purposes to customers whose habitual residence (billing ad dress) is in the European Union and where they are able to specify a delivery address.
2. Information requirements for distance contracts
(1) The contractual partner for the customer is:
Zum Königsberg 6
Phone: +49 (0) 2435 98005 60
Fax: +49 (0) 2435 98005 69
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 16299
Managing Director: Stefan Amels
(2) The essential characteristics of the products are listed in the article description and can be reviewed during the order process.
(3) Hubelino GmbH reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if Hubelino GmbH is not able to deliver the ordered goods with out being deemed at fault, as the deliverer would not fulfill their contractual obligations in this case.
(4) The contract is concluded in the following ways: Customers shall place their orders in the online shop in one of the available languages. The presentation of goods in the Hubelino online shop solely represents a non binding invitation to order goods from Hubelino GmbH. It does not contain a binding sales offer. The offer to conclude a purchase contract shall be initiated by the customer, by the customer clicking the “Submit order” button after having completed the order page. The customer can review the order at any time by clicking on the shopping cart item, and make any desired changes. Prior to submitting the order, the customer can check their delivery and payment option information and change this if desired. The contract is only concluded when Hubelino GmbH delivers the ordered goods to the customer (acceptance completed) within 5 days, or when the customer accepts such the order by email for the purpose of concluding the contract.
(5) VAT is included in the prices mentioned on the website. The customer shall also bear the packaging and delivery costs as well as any resulting import duties in accordance with the following terms of delivery.
(6) All of the information provided by Hubelino GmbH is, unless otherwise indicated, limited to the date on which the customer accesses the website, given that information, offers and the prices on Hubelino GmbH are constantly updated.
3. Information on electronic orders
(1) In order to order goods in the Hubelino Online Shop, the customer must choose from the online sales offer and initially place the product in their “shopping cart”. The shopping cart represents a list of goods which the customer has chosen for the purpose of the order by clicking on th em. Once an item has been selected, the customer’s shopping cart will be displayed. The quantity of the goods can be amended, and they can also be removed from the shopping cart
(2) If the shopping cart contains all of the goods required in the necessary quantities, then the order transaction can be contin ued by pressing the relevant buttons. The customer will be asked for their billing and delivery address, as well as their desired payment and delivery methods. Pri or to placing the final order, all of the order details will be displayed in a summary view, and the customer has another opportunity to correct such
(3) If the customer is a consumer within the meaning of Article 13 BGB, then they shall be required to acknowledge these Terms and Conditions, and to either print them out or save them. If the customer has acknowledged these T&C and have declared that they understand that such are inc orporated into the contract, then the order transaction can be continued.
(4) The order, including the customer’s personal data, is stored electronically by Hubelino GmbH.
4. Payment terms and retention of title
(1) Upon conclusion of the purchase agreement, the customer owes the purchase Price.
(2) The payment methods are payment in advance respectively bank transfer, PayPal or Direct Banking. The customer declares at this point that they are aware that Hubelino GmbH will also settle the order with the payment service company via Online Banking.
(3) The goods or service delivered or issued in another manner shall remain the property of Hubelino GmbH until payment has been received in full. If the purchase price is not paid in full, then Hubelino GmbH is obliged to inform the customer of such forthwith, if the goods are subject to third party rights or other encumbrances of third parties. In the event of resale of the goods under retention of title, the customer assigns all claims to Hubelino GmbH resulting from such resale, irrespective of whether this takes place before or after any processing of the goods delivered under retention of title.
5. Delivery conditions
(1) We only ship to addresses within the EU:
a) Standard deliveries are carried out by the parcel service (DPD) within 3 5 business days of receiving your order, provided that all of the items are in stock. Different delivery times are indicated in the item description and in the shopping cart.
b) Express deliveries are not currently available.
c) We don‘t deliver to packing stations , a collection of the order is also not possible.
(2) If the goods to be delivered to the customer, the customer has to bear the delivery costs and any applicable import duties. A de livery condition is that they goods are Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU).
(3) The delivery costs will be displayed immediately in the online shop prior to placing the order. We reserve the right, in full or temporarily, to only offer standard delivery in our online shop, and/or to temporarily waive the delivery charge
(4) We will promptly inform you of any delays in delivery.
It is the statutory warranty rights. Information about any applicable additional guarantees and the exact conditions can be found in each product and special information pages in the online shop.