Right of withdrawal for Consumers
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse the payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you had chosen a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery method we offer), and we shall repay such immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which we received your notification of withdrawal from the contract. We shall refund such using the same payment method that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agree otherwise; in which case you will be charged the fees pertaining to this refund.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods, or until you have provide proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You should immediately return or hand over the goods, and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is deemed to be met if you send the goods prior to the 14 day deadline expiring. You only have to pay for the diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Exclusion or expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
In order to ensure efficient processing, the customer is asked to return the goods in their original packaging and with all packaging components or at least within packaging seemed sufficient for transport. Obtain a returns proof of delivery receipt from the transport company responsible for returning the item, and keep this receipt until the end of the consequences of withdrawal period. Please note that the arrangements referred to in this paragraph are not a prerequisite for effectively exercising of the right of withdrawal.
The return of the goods must be made after prior notification by the withdrawal form (see model withdrawal form) to the following address:
c/o Incoming Goods Return
Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please complete this form and send it back
- Hereby give notice that I / We (*) from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of / consumer (s)
- Signature / consumer (s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.