Right of withdrawal for Consumers
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the final goods. However, the period shall not begin prior to the purchase agreement becoming binding by your acceptance of the purchased object.
To exercise your right, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this
Zum Königsberg 6
Phone: +49 (0) 2435 98005 60
Fax: +49 (0) 2435 98005 69
with a clear statement (eg . B., inform a consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not compulsory.
The exercise of the right prior to the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse the payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you had chosen a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery method we offer), and we shall repay such immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received your notification of withdrawal from the contract. We shall refund such using the same payment method that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agree otherwise; in which case you will be charged the fees pertaining to this refund. We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods, or until you have provide proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You should immediately return or hand over the goods, and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is deemed to be met if you send the goods prior to the 14 day deadline expiring. You only have to pay for the diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature termination of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
• the supply of goods which are not prefabricated, and for the production of which, an individual choice or decision by the consumer needs to be taken, or goods which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
• the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
The right of withdraw shall expire prematurely in contracts
• for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for returns due to reasons of health or hygiene if their seal was remov ed after delivery;
• the supply of goods if they were mixed inseparably with other goods due to their nature after delivery;
• for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery
In order to ensure efficient processing, the customer is asked to return the goods in their original packaging and with all packaging components or at least within packaging seemed sufficient for transport. Obtain a returns proof of delivery receipt from the transport company responsible for returning the item, and keep this receipt until the end of the consequences of withdrawal period. Please note that the arrangements referred to in this paragraph are not a prerequisite for effectively exercising of the right of withdrawal.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please complete this form and send it back
- Hereby give notice that I / We (*) from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of / consumer (s)
- Signature / consumer (s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.