incl. 19% VAT plus shipping-costs
The see-saw is our largest expansion element. If the marble has enough momentum it will go straight up the see-saw and continue afterwards with increasing speed.
- 100% compatible with building blocks from other manufacturers: All Hubelino products fit perfectly with the building blocks from other well-known manufacturers and thus optimally complement the existing stock of building blocks at home
- Made in Germany for excellent product quality: All Hubelino products are manufactured exclusively in Germany to the highest quality standards
- Playful learning with STEAM building sets: Hubelino’s products focus on a balanced relationship between play fun and learning effect. That’s why the development of new products always focuses on learning content and, through clever design, becomes a toy with added educational value
- Additional information
- Package size & weight
The 45-Piece See-Saw Expansion is already fun when designing, as its use must be carefully considered and it’s perfect for large marble runs. The marble rolls up the See-Saw until the weight of the marble shifts the center of gravity of the See-Saw and the marble rolls down the See-Saw with a lot of momentum.
Our modular and compatible marble runs are designed to stay put, so your kids can focus on the fun. They promote spatial intelligence and an understanding of fundamental physical concepts like acceleration and gravity. Wether with an instruction booklet or with free play, constructing a marble run stimulates working memory, and improves the capacity for analytical thought. And best of all, we’re building on an existing system to extend its life in the childrens room.
All 45 parts and components of the See-Saw Expansion are compatible with common components from other manufacturers and can therefore be creatively combined with your existing building blocks and theme worlds. Like all products from Hubelino, the See-Saw Expansion is manufactured in Germany under the highest quality standards.
- The 45-Piece See-Saw Expansion is 100% compatible with popular building blocks from leading manufacturers and is exclusively made in Germany.
- 45 pieces (19 run elements, 20 building blocks, 2 baseplates, 2 marbles and 2 see-saws)
- Recommended age
- 4 years and up
- EAN Code
- Lippert Studios, Berlin