incl. 19% VAT plus shipping-costs
The new twister expansion 2.0 gives the most popular of all marble run expansions even more usage possibilities.
- 100% compatible with building blocks from other manufacturers: All Hubelino products fit perfectly with the building blocks from other well-known manufacturers and thus optimally complement the existing stock of building blocks at home
- Made in Germany for excellent product quality: All Hubelino products are manufactured exclusively in Germany to the highest quality standards
- Playful learning with STEAM building sets: Hubelino’s products focus on a balanced relationship between play fun and learning effect. That’s why the development of new products always focuses on learning content and, through clever design, becomes a toy with added educational value
- Additional information
- Packaging size & weight
The running properties are improved by the conical funnel, the marble circles very slowly and gets faster the further it runs into the funnel. This allows that many marbles can twist in the twister simultaneously. The new twister can also be rotated and can therefore be flexibly installed in the marble run.
Our modular and compatible marble runs are designed to stay put, so your kids can focus on the fun. They promote spatial intelligence and an understanding of fundamental physical concepts like acceleration and gravity. Wether with an instruction booklet or with free play, constructing a marble run stimulates working memory, and improves the capacity for analytical thought. And best of all, we’re building on an existing system to extend its life in the childrens room.
All 44 parts and components of the Twister Expansion are compatible with common components from other manufacturers and can therefore be creatively combined with your existing building blocks and theme worlds. Like all products from Hubelino, the Twister Expansion is manufactured in Germany under the highest quality standards.
- The Twister Expansion is 100% compatible with popular building blocks from leading manufacturers and is exclusively made in Germany.
- 44 pieces (13 run elements, 24 building blocks, 1 baseplate, 4 marbles and 2 twister) + Instruction booklet
- Recommended age
- 4 years and up
- EAN Code