Puzzle Dinosaur world (35 pcs)
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping-costs
Discover the exciting world of dinosaurs. How many different dinosaurs can you find? Hubelino puzzles combine two favorite activities of children: creative constructions with building blocks and colorful puzzle motifs. The familiar plug-in system of the bricks provides the necessary stability and the feel of the high-quality printed bricks is ideal for the hands of little puzzle beginners.
- 35-piece puzzle for children from 4 years and up
- Compatible building blocks and base plate support doing a puzzle
- Promotes playful perception, logical thinking and eye-hand coordination
- Made in Germany – safe puzzling guaranteed by tested materials
- Additional information
- Packaging size & weight
All puzzle pieces are compatible with popular building block systems from other manufacturers and are ideal for puzzle beginners due to the plug-in system and the handy size. The bricks are familiar to children and facilitate the placing and plugging of the puzzle pieces, in addition, the base plate provides the necessary stability and also serves as an ideal puzzle base when traveling or tidying up.
Puzzles playfully promote children’s visual perception, short-term memory and logical thinking. The handy feel of the puzzle pieces and the age-appropriate motifs also improve eye-hand coordination and motor skills. The completion of puzzle motifs, whose level of difficulty is adapted to the age and abilities of the child, promote self-confidence and through the concentrated, persistent activity, frustration tolerance and focused work are strengthened.
Like all Hubelino products, the puzzles are manufactured in Germany under the highest quality standards and tested by independent institutes.
- The Puzzle Puzzle Dinosaur world (35 pcs) is 100% compatible with popular building blocks from leading manufacturers and is exclusively made in Germany.
- 35 pieces + 10×14 baseplate
- Recommended age
- 4 years and up
- EAN Code
- Katrin Merle
- 18.2 cm
- 26.5 cm
- 4.7 cm
- 0.485 kg